- "Alright, yeah, that's cool -- yeah, I like rats, nothing bad... with rats, but lemme tell ya somethin'; over my dead body are you gettin' this treasure!"
- ―Dick to the Rats
Dick Dastardly Richard has appeared in the following:Edit
- Rat Movie: Mystery of the Mayan Treasure
- Rat Movie 2: The Movie
- Jerma Rumble 3
- Jerma Rumble - Live Action
Rat Movie: Mystery of the Mayan TreasureEdit
- "And lemme tell you something, clerk! If you as so as move a muscle... I'll, make sure you stay buried in that ground there."
- ―Dick during his raid
Rat Movie 2: The MovieEdit
- "But 20 dollars is what I was told...! So, uh, you don't get shit unless I see 40 bucks."
- ―Dick ignorantly negotiating with Sergeant ScritchyScratch
At a landfill, the two are unable to find the Noah's Ark Toothbrush, so they instead pick up several toothbrushes that resemble it, and decide to sell them to the Cat Police.
Later, the criminals and the Cats meet up in the same city shown in Rat Movie: Mystery of the Mayan Treasure. The Cats ask for the toothbrushes. They explain that they will use them to "decimate your disgusting planet". Dick Richard, acceptant of this, requests for $40 for the two toothbrushes. They are then interrupted by Gerrard and the Giant Rat. Before they engage the Cats in a fight, Dick Richard and the Trenchcoat Man run off.
Jerma Rumble 3Edit
Richards appears in the the third iteration of the Jerma Rumble where he was oddly enough much taller than his previous appearances. In the Ring he went up against Count Chocula, Candyman and the two members of the 1997 Boston Celtics, Glue-Man and Frank Pizza. He was ultimately eliminated by the appearance of his nemisis of the same franchise The Giant Rat, whom stalked and preyed at night, in his distraction Candyman got the upper hand and pushed him out from under the ropes.
Jerma Rumble - Live Action Edit
Richard's latest appearance is in the highly anticipated Jerma Rumble Live Action. Coming in at number nine, he managed to eliminate Sonic the Hedgehog and Burgah Boy. When Demon Lord Zeraxos began casting his spell he either eliminated him from the match, or caused him to flee in panic. At that moment Dick Richard can be seen without the paper bag on his head although not much can be made out of his face thus keeping his true identity safe.